Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ESPN's Back to Back Coverage....

I am so sick of ESPN putting NCAA hoops back to back and offering NO alterative to watch a game if the prior game goes over.

Right now I am missing 5 minutes (soon to be more) of Duke vs MSU (one of the most anticipated games of the season for NCAA Hoops, not just Duke and MSU fans) because Seth Greenberg is a horrible coach and didn't call a timeout and set up a play to win.

I understand not cutting off an OT game that is a potential upset and major ACC/Big Ten mathcup, but when you have about 6 ESPN stations including ESPN News, there needs to be a programming backup in these situations.

I just turned to ESPNews and Sportscenter is shoving the same episode that has aired 100 times today down our throats. I gotta watch Lebron James again? Are you kidding me? Shelf this and tune in live to the game people want to see.

Overall ESPN does a fantastic job and has wonderful coverage but this shit never seems to end. The NCAA needs to either schedule better or ESPN needs to provide alternate programming.

I swear to God if this game does to Double OT I'm going postal.

No comments:

Post a Comment