Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's cold...

I lived 25 years of my life in the north before moving to FL, the Sunshine State.

It is cold as can be here, with wind chills at 15 when I get up to go to work. I am allowed to complain that it is cold, because I live in FL.

I post to Facebook how cold it is and have to be berated by every northerner there is that it is colder where they are. No shit! That's why you live in the north, it is to be expected. I don't complain in the summer when it is deathly hot because I expect that.

Also, I know it is cold out, is it necessary for every single person at work to make mention of it. "It sure is cold outside huh?" Oh thanks Sherlock, I hadn't noticed. I am just wearing 3 layers of clothing, a jacket, gloves and a ski mask because I think it looks slimming on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment