Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 Days of Flogging......

So I am going to try something. I usually have great ideas, get them rolling, and then get too bored or lazy to carry on but this time, with it being a new year, I can do it!

I am going to have 30 days of flogging (food blogging).

I love to cook and cook at home most every night. I never write anything down and I never measure. Sometimes the food is good, sometimes it is GREAT! I can then never re-create that exact recipe. I want to start keeping track of what I cook so I can go back and have it again, plus it is a good way to share.

Starting tonight, and continuing for the next 30 days, I will post what I make each night, along with a recipe and picture. If I don't cook or eat out, I'll include a review.

Please share with your family and friends as I hope to have some great recipes.

Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Go watch Julia & Julia. It's 365 days of flogging. And uhh, I heard about this movie but uhh haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete