Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 8: Cici's Pizza (January 13)

I haven't cooked in a few days and I apologize! I know you are all heartbroken by not having new and exciting, plus amazingly delicious recipes from me. You'll live, trust me.

My parents decided to come in to town for the weekend a day early and it's almost tradition now that we hit up Cici's Pizza buffet. Plus my daughter was craving some noodles.

When eating anywhere I only expect to get out of the food what you would based on price, location, type of cuisine, etc. I don't walk in to McDonalds and expect a 5 star meal, hell I rarely expect good service. But if I am going to go somewhere and throw down $15 for a steak and pay for sides, I expect a lot more from the taste, quality, staff, ambiance, etc.

With Cicis, you get what you pay for. While this is no where near the best pizza, or even great pizza, it is good. And at $5 a person for all you can eat salad, pasta, bread sticks, pizza and dessert, there is no way you are going to get better food at a better price.

The one thing I love about Cicis and that they are inventive. Where else can you get mac and cheese pizza or a taco pizza? Plus, who wants a whole mac and cheese pizza to begin with? I like that you can sample and taste all kinds of pizza and not be stuck ordering a whole pie.

--------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: As much as I try to measure each ingredient, a majority of the measurements included in this recipe are guesstimated but well within reason. I cannot guarantee that using this exact recipe will yield the same result I had so please taste as you cook. Improvise, enjoy, these are recipes for real (yes, that was cheesy).

No comments:

Post a Comment