Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 6: The Frozen Tundra! (January 11)

I am sorry, but day 2 with no new recipe! I know, I know, you are dying for another of my amazing creations right?

Well some days you are just too tired or get home too late to make a good home meal. So you reach for the freezer in hopes of satisfying your stomach, as well as your 3 year olds!

We decided on frozen chicken nuggets (and I use the term chicken loosely) and french fries.

It is amazing to me that companies can even get away with labeling these processed nuggets as chicken. Nothing inside the tiny bite looked, smelled, or let alone tasted like chicken. But I supposed that is what you get on a BOGO 5 pound bag right?

Anyway, look soon for my review of a wonderful dinner at Outback Steakhouse. I can almost picture you ooo-ing and ahhhh-ing.

--------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: As much as I try to measure each ingredient, a majority of the measurements included in this recipe are guesstimated but well within reason. I cannot guarantee that using this exact recipe will yield the same result I had so please taste as you cook. Improvise, enjoy, these are recipes for real (yes, that was cheesy).

No comments:

Post a Comment